Picture-in-picture mode is also called PIP mode, which is going to available to Android O users in the month of August or December but for others, we are here 🙂 . How to enable picture-in-picture mode on any Android device or how to enable pip mode on any android devices.
In upcoming days many applications will come with the support of PIP mode, and at present picture-in-picture mode is only for Android O User but there an app called Float Tube video which enables floating video on your Android device.
Enable Picture-In-Picture mode on any Android device
I have told that there is an app called Float Tube Video which enables pip mode on your Android device. It is the Best app to float YouTube videos on your Android device, and it’s available in play store too.
If you want to play YouTube videos then you don’t need to log in, you can just play directly from the Float Tube app. Even local videos can be played using this app.
How to Enable Picture-in-Picture Mode on any Android Device
- Firstly download the Float Tube Video app from below link.
- Now On the first sight, you will see some trending videos from youtube.
- Now click on any video or search your video and play it, then click on the button (refer below image).
- Then your video will start to float and you can enjoy it 😎 .
- From the sidebar, you can even float local videos too.
Final words on ” enable Picture in Picture mode – PIP mode On Any Android Device “
This app is good for playing videos in pip mode on any android device, app size is less than 10MB which is good for users. Hope this post helped to Enable picture-in-picture mode on any Android device.